Re: [geogig-dev] geogig-geoserver data store extension

Gabriel,

> Cool. Note you can also configure separate datastores out of the same repository but with each datastore pointing to a different branch.
> In case it helps with your use case.

Great, I hoped that this would work. It will certainly help a lot.

Currently I'm wondering how to get changes into that Geogig repo served through GeoServer. Can I interact with it from other geogig runtimes (ie Push or pull) while GeoServer is running? Or is the only chance to make WFS Calls through GeoServer?

Kind Regards,
Sebastian

Back to the top