Re: [geogig-dev] geogig-geoserver data store extension

Hi,

yeah you need to manually install the spatialite extensioin, we can't include it in the shaded jar.

As for the error you're getting, do you have the full stack trace?
I'm betting it's a problem in creating a URI out of a Windows absolute path but not sure.