[geogig-dev] documentation template Issues

Hi,

I've been looking through the website now being served from the locationtech Repo, and I found an Issue using Firefox or Internet Explorer: The buttons for switching between the documentation parts ("technical", "Manpages",  etc.) on the side bar do not work. With chrome they do - but with IE11 or Firefox (38) the don't.

Unfortunately my skills in Web Programming are very poor, so I currently cannot figure out what is the problem here.
Should I file a bug?

And a second (minor) one:
On all pages inside
http://geogig.org/docs/ (the "user manual" section), the Link "show source" ends in a 404 Error. In the other sections (Technical Manual, man pages, Workshop") it works as it should.