[geogig-dev] mapdb

Out of our list the big ask seems to be a replacement for BerklyDB.

A bit of research has me liking MapDB but I do not really know if it is best of breed (or even suitable for our purpose).

In addition to what appears to be impressive performance numbers, MapDB 1.0.2 has been gone thorugh eclipse IP review. So we could pick up a newer version pretty easily.

What are we looking for in a key value database? It would be good to formally evaulate a couple options and move this project along.

--

Jody Garnett
Technical Lead | Boundless

Back to the top