Re: [geogig-dev] IP Review Update

We should also upgrade to geotools 14-m0 or 14-m1 since it is almost cleared.

On Jul 16, 2015, at 12:35 AM, Tyler Battle <tbattle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry folks, I got sucked away onto other projects.

From my understanding, the situation is now:

Requested version change:
  Protobuf 2.4.1 -> 2.5.0 [osmosis]
  hsqldb 2.2.8 -> 2.3.0 [geotools] RESOLVED
  woodstox-core-asl 4.1.4 - 4.2.0 [osmosis]
  jetty 6.1.5 -> ? [com.noelios.restlet]
  apache commons-codec 1.7 -> 1.6 or 1.8 [osmosis]

Rejected (blocker):
  jline2 2.11 [geogig]
  BerkeleyDB for Java [geogig]
  jsr305 [geogig] RESOLVED

The version changes don't scare me much, but they are transitive dependencies which complicates things. I'm going to take a look at the osmosis dependencies in the next few days. Could someone take a look at the restlet/jetty issue?
JSR has been resolved (thanks Sebastian!)
BerkeleyDB and jline are still our most problematic issues. Has anyone had a chance to further examine these?