[geogig-dev] Versioning Spatial Data by Application in Offline mode

Hi All,

Hope geogig guys is doing good :)
I am new to Geogig understanding and wants to share a architecture model for versioning data from Application UI inputs in Offline mode.
Aim: Want to version the spatial data modified by Application in offline mode.

Please check the Attached Image file..
I am interested o know how will i version my data if i store my spatial data in orientDB (although OrientDB supports only point feature so far, other can also be added)
While exploring this, i thought of:
1. having a remotely hosted repository with http end point.
2. OrientDB holding spatial data.
3. Application read data from orientDB directly but write via Geogig remote repository.
4. For write operation from Application, Application (user) will have a local geogig repository which tracks the changes made by user while he was offline and this local repository will then be synchronized with remote repository once data changes are done and version needs to be created.(push operation via http end point)
    --Note: i mentioned local geogig repository because i want to update offline and then want to post the aggregate modification once.
5. From Remote repository a batch process can run periodically to update data in database via geogig\orientdb utility export (once developed).
6. Conflicts occurred due to base mismatch as data read happens from database will resolve accordingly.

Is this a possible scenario? can it be done in any other way?

What will be the best Architecture for this?

What will be the performance of this System..

Any Suggestion is very much welcome!!

Thanks in Advance,
vikram singh chouhan