[geomesa-users] "Edit SQL View"

Hello

Q:In GeoServer + PostGIS, we see a "Edit SQL View" in Layer Option, this is very useful for calculate filtered aggregates "on demand" from OpenLayers

  But this option isn't in HBase + Geomesa?

  SOL1: Insert Pre-agregate data into Mesa
  PB1: We can't apply filters, and insert all combinations of pre-agregate its not possible

  SOL2: With: "...spark/analytics/CountByDay.scala" (/geomesa-users/msg00767.html)
  PB2: We need add cluster scala and move all raw data from geomesa spark (or use ECQL): The aggregation is not in Database engine (Like PostGIS)

  SOL3: ¿Other?

B.R.

Back to the top