[geomesa-users] Accumulo could not determine file type geomesa-runtime

Dear sir / madam,

We would like to evaluate geomesa as one of the most promising technologies in our company. I have a problem with right setup.

When I installed geomesa bin according to http://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/installation_and_configuration.html

When I run Ingesting data example, I get this error message in Accumulo:

could not determine file type hdfs://localhost:54310/accumulo/classpath/geomesa/geomesa-accumulo-distributed-runtime-1.2.2.jar

I get the same error also when I run Accumulo quick start.

I would also like to ask, how should I set up GeoTools for Geoserver, What modules from geotools are needed for geoserver in order to be able to use geomesa datastore ?

Thank you,

Milan

--

Ing. Milan Muňko | Co-Founder

AI-MAPS s. r. o., Tallerova 4, 811 02 Bratislava Slovakia

Mobile: +421 944 912 592

Email: milan.munko@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web: www.ai-maps.com

Back to the top