Re: [geomesa-users] Branching Model + listserv

Cool, I'm going to try to use the geomesa-dev listserv for open, technical GeoMesa discussions!

I'm looking forward to keeping our minor versions compatible. I know I keep saying it, but I am thinking about and tinkering with better integration testing and this would be an example of a good integration test!