Re: [geomesa-users] Branching Model + listserv

Andrew,

Yes, there is a developers' list analogous to this users' list:

It is archived, searchable the same way.

I agree that all 1.2.x versions should be read/write compatible, but in
some sense, I think that will be a consequence of our versioning, not a
consequence of our discipline:  As soon as we fail to be compatible,
semver will have us bump at the major version level.

In any event, I agree that this is a good discussion to conduct in a
public forum.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
  -- Chris