Re: [geomesa-users] Geomesa JAR

Hi Antonio,

Awesome; thanks for the update.  For the intersections, JTS should be able to handle that quite easily.  We may not be able to answer all JTS questions; the project is in the process of moving to LocationTech and there's a brand new mailing list for questions here:  https://locationtech.org/mailman/listinfo/jts-dev.

Cheers,

Jim