Re: [geomesa-users] Geomesa JAR

We do have some jars published, but not for the current version, 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT. We're in the process of migrating the
tutorials to the current version, so some things may/may not work. The last published version is available here:

Adding that locationtech repo in the tutorial pom should allow you to build with version 1.1.0-rc7.

To build the latest version, in addition to changing Xmx, running with tests disabled will likely help:

mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip

Let us know if that works for you.

Thanks,

Emilio