Re: [geomesa-users] Overview of technical features needed

Hi guys,

Jim, thank you for your response and your wish!

OK, here are more questions:

So there not exists a complete feature list?

My last question more aim at „Could I use OGC Style Layer Descriptor, OGC General Feature Model and ISO 19107 Geometry within GeoMesa? Since GeoMesa comes with GeoTools.“.

Next, with Spark I can use CQL. What else could I use in Spark for spatial computation? JTS?

Again GeoTools. It has a built in JDBC for PostgreSQL. I really want to use it. Is that possible?

Please excuse me if some questions are not well considered. But at the moment I am overwhelmed by all the amazing stuff out there.

For example I don’t know if datatypes from GeoTools and JTS are interchangeable.

Yours sincerely,

Kurt Junghanns

Agricon GmbH