[geomesa-users] Overview of technical features needed

Dear GeoMesa team,

Currently I write my master thesis in informatik. The title is „Untersuchung und Optimierung verteilter Geografischer Informationssysteme zur Verarbeitung Agrartechnischer Kennzahlen“.

There I make a comparison of frameworks for spatial data processing. For that I am interested in an overview of the technical features which GeoMesa provides.

I am particularly intersted in:

·         Interfaces to common databases like PostgreSQL

·         Existing or possible interface for UMN MapServer

·         Amount of useable features of GeoTools in GeoMesa

Some information could be found on the official websites, but I am searching for a reliable source for my thesis.

Yours sincerely,

Kurt Junghanns

Agricon GmbH

Back to the top