Re: [jts-dev] LineDissolver improvement?

Hi Caroline,

Yes!  Submitting a PR sounds like a great way to chat through your changes.  Generally, Martin has been pretty thoughtful about which methods are public and private; hopefully there'll be a good way to compromise.

Some info about contributing to JTS is here: https://github.com/locationtech/jts/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md.  (The info about the CLA is a little out of data, Eclipse is now using ECA (http://www.eclipse.org/legal/ECA.php).)

Cheers,

Jim