Re: [jts-dev] JTS release artifacts

Hi Hackers,

I also sympathize Thilo. It takes me some time to figure out where the JTS official repo is. The SourceForge site, Wikipedia page and the past Home Page are out of date. As far as I know, almost every famous Java based Geospatial software uses JTS as a dependency, but such a great and fundamental software's Github repository only has 70 Github Stars...

It will accelerate the incubation process if more people know JTS Github and contribute their code. Having an active community is great.

Thanks,
Jia

Jia Yu, Ph.D. Student

Computer Science