Re: [jts-dev] JTS release artifacts

Hi Thilo,

I don't know why you think 1.12 would be the last released version,
because when I visit

https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.vividsolutions/jts

I see 1.13 released in December 2012.

This is however indeed not the latest version. JTS has been split into
submodules jts-core, jts-io, etc. You find info about jts-core here:

https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.vividsolutions/jts-core

You find the most up-to-date information on this directly on the README
in the github repo. From the main README.md there is a link to the
'User Guide' under section 'Documentation':

https://github.com/locationtech/jts/blob/master/USING.md

which has information about the pointers to Maven (although it does
state a generic ${jts.version} instead of 1.14.0), but at least it does
name the artifact coordinates to use (group and artifacti id).

The most recent artifact id should be:

'com.vividsolutions:jts-core:1.14.0'

Sebastian

On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 09:28:46 +0000
"Schaper, Thilo (K-GERFA/O)" <thilo.schaper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> I am confused about the inconsistent information on JTS on the web.
> Can somebody please enlighten me?
>
> I'm currently using JTS v1.12, the latest available release on Maven
> Central: https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.vividsolutions/jts
>
> I also found v1.13/14 - but no public release artifacts!
>
> dead links:
>
> -          http://www.vividsolutions.com/JTS/
>
> -          http://tsusiatsoftware.net/jts
> Wikipedia outdated:
>
> -          https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/JTS_Topology_Suite
>
> -          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JTS_Topology_Suite
> sources:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/jts-topo-suite/files/jts/
> NEW?!  https://github.com/locationtech/jts
>
> Are you planning to provide release artifacts?
>
> Sincere greetings, Thilo (thilo20@github)

Back to the top