Re: [geomesa-users] how to debug something not using z3 index

Hi Diane,

Have you enabled explain query logging? http://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/geoserver.html?highlight=explain#logging-explain-query-planning

If you can do that, then examine (or share with the list) the output for a given query, it should make things evident.

Thanks,

Emilio