From: geomesa-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geomesa-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Emilio Lahr-Vivaz
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 3:26 PM
To: geomesa-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [geomesa-users] was location added as a new reserved word in geomesa 1.2.4 and beyond?

Hi Diane,

We added explicit checking for reserved words, as they can often cause problems later on due to geotools idiosyncrasies. The check is only performed when creating a new schema,
so if you are using an existing data set you should not be affected. You can override the check by setting user data in the simple feature type before calling createSchema:

sft.getUserData().put("override.reserved.words", "true")

Thanks,

Emilio