[geomesa-users] was location added as a new reserved word in geomesa 1.2.4 and beyond?

So we had been using location as a field in a schema for a data source.  This source has been ingested for quite some time.  Recently I upgraded to 1.2.4 on a dev instance but did not test ingest of this source I guess.  I just found that I cannot ingest with a schema that says location.

So are you all adding reserved words as you release new versions?  Is there a work around regarding these reserved words…anyway I can use the word location still in my schema?  Last I remember I cannot remove fields from a schema, just add new fields on the end.  So do I have no other options except to redo this catalog and rework our schema/data stream for this data source?

Thanks,

Diane

Back to the top