[geomesa-users] Is there a minimum accumulo 1.6 version that geomesa needs?

We have one accumulo instance  that is cloudera manager installed which put us at the following versions:

Accumulo: 1.6.0
Zookeeper: 3.4.5
Hadoop: 2.6.0
Kafka: 0.8.2.1
CDH:  5.5.1

It is currently at geomesa 1.2.0 snapshot version (upgraded from 1.1.0rc7 before 1.2.0 released).  But each time I try to upgrade it to geomesa 1.2.2 or 1.2.3, I can no longer scan existing tables from the accumulo shell and geoserver with the geomesa plugin cannot get back data either.

I checked the HDFS and accumulo logs but could not find any errors logged.  I tried updating the built artifacts of geomesa 1.2.3 to use accumulo 1.6.0 jars and geomesa will not compile.  Other instances that use accumulo 1.6.2 appeared to upgrade from geomesa 1.2.0 to 1.2.2 (and can still query and ingest data) and now 1.2.3 (only tried query) .

Is the minimum version of accumulo one can use 1.6.2?  It does not look like cloudera manager supports upgrading the accumulo version so we are trying to figure out if we need to try and manually get the accumulo version upgraded to continue to use cloudera manager for our developer instance.

Thanks,
Diane

Back to the top