Re: [geomesa-users] Question about GeoMesa GeoServer UI

Hello,

GeoMesa no longer has a custom geoserver UI. Geoserver is GPL licensed, and geomesa is Apache 2 licensed, so we can't distribute geoserver specific code. Our current geoserver integration all happens indirectly through geotools.

That geomesa-ui page should be taken down - all our current documentation is available at http://www.geomesa.org/documentation/

Thanks,

Emilio