[geomesa-users] Question about GeoMesa GeoServer UI

Hi,

I have a question about GeoMesa GeoServer UI.

After installing GeoMesa runtime in Accumulo and geomesa-accumulo-gs-plugin for GeoServer. IĀ managed to add data source from Accumulo (GeoMesa) in gs. But I can not find a GeoMesa menu on the sidebar of the GeoServer administration interface as mentioned inĀ http://www.geomesa.org/geomesa-ui/

I'd like to ask if I missed something or if this UI has been removed? Thank you for your help.

Regards
Yikai Gong

Back to the top