[geomesa-users] testing new commits for 1.2.3

Hi all,

I'm going to do some smoke tests and deploys of 1.2.3 tonight before we cut the release. I was hoping to include some testing of new features...please send me any info you can for features added in 1.2.2 or 1.2.3 that you think would be good to test. Specifically I'd like to get eventually testing:

1. Multi-level attribute viz
2. blob store
3. native API
4. stats PRs

If you have any other tests or ideas of things to test on those items please respond!

Andrew

Back to the top