Re: [geomesa-users] Accumulo could not determine file type geomesa-runtime

Thank you Emilio,

fs.defaultFS is set up to localhost:9000, when I changed this in the namespace configuration, example ingest seems to work normaly.

I tried to compile and run geomesa-tutorials/geomesa-quickstart-accumulo, but when I run:

java -cp geomesa-quickstart-accumulo/target/geomesa-quickstart-accumulo-1.2.3-SNAPSHOT.jar com.example.geomesa.accumulo.AccumuloQuickStart -instanceId geomesa -zookeepers localhost:2181 -user geomesa -password geomesa -tableName geomesa.quickstart_accumulo

I get following error:

Exception in thread "main" com.google.common.util.concurrent.UncheckedExecutionException: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.AccumuloServerException: Error on server localhost:9997
    at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.get(LocalCache.java:2201)
    at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.get(LocalCache.java:3934)
    at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.getOrLoad(LocalCache.java:3938)
    at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.get(LocalCache.java:4821)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.AccumuloBackedMetadata.read(GeoMesaMetadata.scala:170)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.stats.GeoMesaMetadataStats.org$locationtech$geomesa$accumulo$data$stats$GeoMesaMetadataStats$$readStat(GeoMesaMetadataStats.scala:278)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.stats.GeoMesaMetadataStats$$anonfun$20.apply(GeoMesaMetadataStats.scala:327)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.stats.GeoMesaMetadataStats$$anonfun$20.apply(GeoMesaMetadataStats.scala:323)
    at scala.collection.TraversableLike$$anonfun$map$1.apply(TraversableLike.scala:245)
    at scala.collection.TraversableLike$$anonfun$map$1.apply(TraversableLike.scala:245)
    at scala.collection.immutable.List.foreach(List.scala:381)
    at scala.collection.TraversableLike$class.map(TraversableLike.scala:245)
    at scala.collection.immutable.List.map(List.scala:285)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.stats.GeoMesaMetadataStats.org$locationtech$geomesa$accumulo$data$stats$GeoMesaMetadataStats$$buildStatsFor(GeoMesaMetadataStats.scala:323)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.stats.GeoMesaMetadataStats$$anonfun$statUpdater$1.apply(GeoMesaMetadataStats.scala:197)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.stats.GeoMesaMetadataStats$$anonfun$statUpdater$1.apply(GeoMesaMetadataStats.scala:197)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.stats.MetadataStatUpdater.<init>(GeoMesaMetadataStats.scala:365)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.stats.GeoMesaMetadataStats.statUpdater(GeoMesaMetadataStats.scala:197)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.AccumuloFeatureWriter.<init>(AccumuloFeatureWriter.scala:138)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.AppendAccumuloFeatureWriter.<init>(AccumuloFeatureWriter.scala:172)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.AccumuloDataStore.getFeatureWriterAppend(AccumuloDataStore.scala:382)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.AccumuloFeatureStore.addFeatures(AccumuloFeatureStore.scala:36)
    at com.example.geomesa.accumulo.AccumuloQuickStart.insertFeatures(AccumuloQuickStart.java:205)
    at com.example.geomesa.accumulo.AccumuloQuickStart.main(AccumuloQuickStart.java:330)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.AccumuloServerException: Error on server localhost:9997
    at org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.ScannerIterator.hasNext(ScannerIterator.java:187)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.AccumuloBackedMetadata.org$locationtech$geomesa$accumulo$data$AccumuloBackedMetadata$$scanEntry(GeoMesaMetadata.scala:236)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.AccumuloBackedMetadata$$anon$1.load(GeoMesaMetadata.scala:139)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.AccumuloBackedMetadata$$anon$1.load(GeoMesaMetadata.scala:138)
    at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LoadingValueReference.loadFuture(LocalCache.java:3524)
    at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.loadSync(LocalCache.java:2317)
    at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.lockedGetOrLoad(LocalCache.java:2280)
    at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.get(LocalCache.java:2195)
    ... 23 more

Thank you very much for your help,

Milan