Re: [geomesa-users] GeoMesa 1.2.2

Jim,

What does the following in the release change log of 1.2.2 mean:

* GeoHash index replaced with a Z2 index.

Will everything (GeoServer store querying data from existing ingested code under 1.2.0) sill work once I upgrade both the accumulo side and libraries in GeoServer?

Will I need to re-ingest for a new index once I upgrade?

Or if I wanted to add data to the existing feature I already set up, will I have to change my ingest code (does it still support the old index)?

If there is a specific example that helps me understand this part of the new release let me know.

Thanks,

Diane

Back to the top