Re: [geomesa-users] Questions regarding ingestion in geomesa

Thanks for clearing that. One thing I noticed while ingesting data is that a lot of tablets are created for the _records table. Currently I have just 191 entries in records table and there are 177 tablets. I think this is due to the creation of different features in geomesa because usually when I ingest data in geomesa with one data type I dont get so many tablets even when the number of entries are ingested are high. Can you please clear the logic behind creation of tablets(table splitting) and if it is possible to alter this behaviour?

Thanks
Vaibhav