[geomesa-users] Questions regarding ingestion in geomesa

Dear all,

I have a few questions regarding ingestion using the java API:

I have created an attributes list as follows:

attributeList = Lists.newArrayList("id:String",
                "code:String:index=full",
                "name:String",
                "address:String",
                "location:Point:srid=4326",
                "pincode:String",
                "email:String",
                "url:String",
                "dt_stamp:Date",
                );

But in my data, there are records that do not have values for email field and url. Hence I don't set url and email value using the simpleFeature.setAttribute() function. When I try and insert this feature in geomesa, I get the following error:

Could not create ExampleFeature out of provided feature

Is there a way to do this kind of ingestion where values of some attributes of a feature might be null?

Thanks
Vaibhav

Back to the top