[geomesa-users] GeoServer-Plugin ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Hello,
I have a strange error using the GeoMesa Geoserver Plugin. My setup does work for some tables, however for one table I created using some spark commands, I always get the following error, if I base a Geoserver Layer on it and try to access its data using WFS:
<ServiceException>java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 7 7</ServiceException>

Neither GeoServer Logs nor the Accumulo Monitor give me any related errors.

Also the content of the table looks quite fine, using geomesa-tools I get for describe
String (Indexed)
position: Point (ST-Geo-index) (Indexed)
grade: Integer

And for export:
analysis_id,position,grade
134715,POINT (8.385753609107171 48.99513421696649),1

(Of course the data I really want to save has more entries and more attributes, but even after breaking it down to this the error still occurs.)

In the Geoserver Layer Settings I only set the neccessary Bounding-Box and left all other options as default

Any ideas what I might test? Any Ideas where to find more information on the error and what the 7 7 in the error description might mean?

Thanks for help, Nico

Back to the top