Re: [geomesa-users] Connection error: Failed to find an available server in the list of servers

Hello Jim

thanks a lot for the answer. The geo-env project is really awesome and after some small trouble it works great. I can see the accumulo monitor, tablet- and master are up. I can also run the test which is provided in the installation directory.

However I still run into the same problem, now just with another instance name: Failed to find an available server in the list of servers: [master1.gt:9997 (120000)]

I also can connect via zookeeper Cli and see the geomesa instance listed. Any ideas?

Nico