Re: [geogig-dev] IP Review Update

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 9:56 PM, Jody Garnett <jgarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So Apache Version 2 - but you have not submitted a CQ yet...

No because it only lives on an experimental branch of mine so far

Still that looks amazing, why not recommend it to Andrea on GeoTools devel, if anyone is interested in a 25 times faster it is Andrea.

Andrea knows about it and afaik is kind for the switch. May just be a matter of time/resources.