Re: [geogig-dev] jsr305 [geogig]

Yeah making our custom annotation may be a good idea.

I also do not mind if we use the one from the JDT compiler - we would need to sort out *where* they are available in jar form.

Looking into the details you can configure the JDT compiler with the specific annotations to use: http://help.eclipse.org/juno/topic/org.eclipse.jdt.doc.user/reference/preferences/java/compiler/ref-preferences-errors-warnings.htm#null_annotation_names

About the pull requests - sorry I have not been paying close attention to this project. If you have your eclipse paperwork in order there should be no problem merging in the changes. As I understand it we need several pull requests / patches before being in position to nominate a developer for commit access.