Re: [geogig-dev] joining geogig community

Hi Sebastian,

welcome to the community. In order to start contributing all you need is pretty much what you've already done, present yourself and start talking! So thanks for your interest in the project.

In addition to Jody's reply, according to our CONTRIBUTING guidelines [1], my understanding is you shouldn't need to do any paperwork at least for this time around as your patch is less than 1000 lines.

That said I took a cursory look at your pull requests and made some comments. If you can update the MergeOp one with the proposed changed I'll be glad to further review and merge it.

Cheers,
Gabriel

[1] <https://github.com/locationtech/geogig/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md>