Re: [jts-dev] technology meeting october, invite geos and jsts leads?

Rob and Martin can you see that this is passed on to any GEOS or JSTS guests who would like to attend.

Reminder about tomorrows meeting, here is a more general link to the date and time:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=17&year=2017&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
If anyone else has an agenda item please send it along:
1) Review / Discuss JTS License questions
2) Infrastructure update
The hangout link is as follows: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/am9keS5nYXJuZXR0QGdtYWlsLmNvbQ.2bcu0c9k0vj675kuh87693ljc3?authuser=0

--
Jody Garnett