[jts-dev] how to adopt EPL 2.0 with GPL compatibility

Martin has been wrestling with questions on how dual license (EDL and EPL) works from concerned downstream GPL and LGPL projects.

You can see progress on a FAQ here - https://github.com/locationtech/jts/pull/184

One idea that occurs to me is that JTS could adopt EPL 2.0 which has the option of being explicitly compatible with GPL.

I am going to go ask on the technology list how to do this, the question for the email list is if this is a good idea (will it help).
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top