[jts-dev] Test runner shell script

Hi all,
I'm looking at JTS again for the first time after the move to under
the Locationtech umbrella and I'm missing many bits of history which
seem to be gone lost in the move.

Hopefully I got the mailing list right (I was still subscribed to
the one on sourceforge) and someone can help me here.

Git history starts from Nov 3 2016 there's no way for me to tell
where files I'm looking for ended up. In particular, does anyone
know what happened to testrunner.sh ? Could anyone share that
with me so I have a quick way to run XML tests against JTS ?

I'm debugging a problem with CascadedPolygonUnion [1] and
have an XML test that I'd like to feed to JTS (it already
fails on GEOS ).

[1] https://github.com/locationtech/jts/issues/104

Thanks in advance for any useful information you may give.

--strk;

Back to the top