Re: [jts-dev] Two GitHub repos still

Hi,

I'd like to share my concern with Landon. Pull requests accumulate on dr-jts repo, but we don't know if there will be included one day, and we don't know if someone at location tech has really time/willing to move the project to another place (and to take care of it) ? Any information is welcome. Whatever the situation is, talking about it may help to prevent the quick fracturation of the project into a multitude of incompatible forks.

Michaël