Re: [geomesa-users] Question on Geomasa datastore

Hello,

There are a lot of different things you can do such as compression and optimized encodings, but the main one is to change the indices that are created[1]. GeoMesa will denormalize the data and replicate it to support different query patterns, which is typical for NoSQL database design. More information on the different indices can be found in the documentation[2].

Thanks,

Emilio

[1]: https://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/datastores/index_config.html#customizing-index-creation
[2]: https://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/datastores/index_basics.html