Re: [geomesa-users] need download link

Rasel --

You can get the Cassandra GeoServer plugin install bundle from the LocationTech nexus here:

https://repo.locationtech.org/content/groups/geomesa/org/locationtech/geomesa/geomesa-cassandra-gs-plugin/1.2.6/geomesa-cassandra-gs-plugin-1.2.6-install.tar.gz

Unfortunately, for licensing reasons we were not able to release the HBase GeoServer plugin bundle with 1.2.6. However, you can build it from the source distribution (https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/releases/tag/geomesa-1.2.6) with the following command (if you have Maven installed):

    $ mvn clean install -Phbase -am -pl geomesa-gs-plugin/geomesa-hbase-gs-plugin -DskipTests=true

After building, the HBase tar.gz file will be in the geomesa-gs-plugin/geomesa-hbase-gs-plugin/target directory.

Let us know if you have any issues!

-- Matt