Re: [geomesa-users] Hortonworks/Geomesa distributed ingestion, error.

James - this is really useful, thanks.

I’m now working through creating valid ingestion configuration routines for my files.
I had some errors in my configurations and I’m tweaking things to fix them.
For now I’m quickly testing using some local test files.

When my converter works properly, which should be shortly, I’ll re-point it at the HDFS data and try a larger ingest of my back history, and report back in.

thanks again!
Andrew

Andrew J
Morgan

CEO, Bytesumo Limited
Tel: +44 (0)7970130767
E-mail: andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bytesumo Limited - Registered Company in England and Wales 33 Brodrick Grove, London, SE2 0SR, UK. Company Number: 8505203