Re: [geomesa-users] GeoMesa 1.2.4 released

One note: once you update an existing catalog to 1.2.4, you won't be able to roll back to a previous GeoMesa version without some manual steps. We've changed the way we store the simple feature type metadata, so older code will not be able to read it. If that becomes a concern for anyone, we can post instructions on how to roll it back.

Thanks,

Emilio