Re: [geomesa-users] GeoMesa 1.2.2

Dear Jim, All

Congrats to you and the team!

I also wanted to share with everyone that I had the pleasure of visiting Jim and the CCRi team at their office in Charlottesville recently. As part of my visit, I got to see some of what they're working on. What an impressive bunch! It was a pleasure to visit and I really appreciate the hospitality.

Cheers!

Andrea