Re: [geomesa-users] problem querying indexed data out with multi IN or = cql clause

Hi Diane,

I've recreated this issue with a unit test - as you say, OR'd attribute predicates AND'd with a geometry query fail to return any records. We're going to be releasing version 1.2.2 in the next few days - I'll make sure a fix gets included.

Thanks,

Emilio