Re: [geomesa-users] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/io/Writable

Hi Paul,

The GeoMesa-examples projects moved over here: https://github.com/geomesa/geomesa-tutorials.  This project gathers most of the other tutorial and example code from the various repos into one place.

We are also in the process of updating our docs.  A preview (particularly relevant to the tutorials) is here: http://www.geomesa.org/documentation/test-readthedocs/tutorials/index.html.

There's a small flurry of activity as we head toward the 1.2.0 release.  Thanks for asking questions on the list; we also have a Gitter at https://gitter.im/locationtech/geomesa.

Cheers,

Jim

On 02/02/2016 05:18 PM, Paul Levy wrote:
Thanks Andrew.  Previously with 1.1, I used the accumulo quickstart from geomesa-examples but the geomesa-examples has moved as I don't see it in the current repo https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa

Can I just grab that folder from 1.1RC7?