[geomesa-users] getting started

I will apologize in advance for the series of getting started messages to the list.

I thought a good place to start would be to use the pre-built 1.1.RC7 binaries but I am having problems getting the Geoserver plugin to appear.  The website lists Accumulo 1.6.X, Hadoop 2.2, and Geoserver 2.5.2.  Unfortunately I am not familiar enough with the systems to know how compatible the pre-built binaries will be with later versions of Hadoop (2.4 of 2.6?) and Geoserver 2.7.X.  Or is the pre-built strictly for the listed versions.

With the new 1.2 snapshot, I do see the later versions, Hadoop 2.4 and Geoserver 2.8.X.  Is there any updated quickstart guides to  1.2?

I'll take any getting started advice and thank you for your time.

--
Paul Levy

Back to the top