Re: [geomesa-users] Points inside a given circle query support

Hi Vaibhav,

Yes!  The (E)CQL (1) for the query are describing is a DWITHIN.  Some examples are here:
https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/blob/master/geomesa-filter/src/test/scala/org/locationtech/geomesa/filter/TestFilters.scala#L179

The function DWITHIN has a rough few edges.  I'd recommend using meters as the units and double-checking your first few queries.  Internally, a DWITHIN is converted into degrees, so there can be a little looseness.  If that's a problem, I can provide details about the alternatives.

Cheers,

Jim

1.  http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/filter/ecql_reference.html