Re: [geomesa-users] GDELT MapReduce Ingest

Hi Jeff,

Awesome. We haven't had any customers switch to Accumulo 1.7 quite yet, so we may have to work together a little in case you run into any errors.

For your question about rebuilding, our tutorials have been written over the course of two or so years. There's lots of good stuff in there, and we do need to give that a run-through as we push for an official release. If I recall, the MapReduce tutorial was written before the LocationTech Nexus repo was up and serving GeoMesa release candidates. As such, step 1 was indeed build GeoMesa;) The GDELT jar should be a fat jar which bundles up the GeoMesa jars; as long as Maven can find them, you should be set.

In your Spark testing, have things been working?

Thanks,

Jim