Re: [geomesa-users] getting dependencies right for geomesa-gdelt sample

Mike,

You are welcome.
The geomesa URL is right but it shouldn't be looking for geotools on repo.locationtech.org. Our local artifactory resolves these dependencies for us based on the artifact name.
Maybe there is a configuration problem with your artifactory?

Hunter