Re: [geomesa-users] Comparable Accumulo store?

Chris,

I wanted to follow up my previous note with a bit more detail.  We are in communication with the NGA team behind GeoWave.  We are looking to align the products much more closely in the near future to create a best-of-breed solution.

Stay tuned for more details.

Jim