Re: [geomesa-users] unable to load geoserver plugin

Sorry, I missed the GeoServer WPS plugin install step: http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/extensions/wps/install.html

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Mike Atlas <mike@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On startup, I'm having trouble loading the GeoMesa GeoServer plugin. It doesn't seem to be able to load a beanĀ (full trace here inĀ pastebin) with the following error:

WARNING: bean lookup error
org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Error loading class [org.locationtech.geomesa.plugin.wps.GeomesaProcessFactory] for bean with name 'geomesaProcessFactory' defined in URL [jar:file:/var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/geoserver/WEB-INF/lib/geomesa-plugin-accumulo1.5-1.0.0-rc.2-SNAPSHOT-geoserver-plugin.jar!/applicationContext.xml]: problem with class file or dependent class; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/geoserver/wps/jts/SpringBeanProcessFactory
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.resolveBeanClass(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1265)

Inspecting my JAR file, though, and org/locationtech/geomesa/plugin/wps/GeomesaProcessFactory.class does exist in the geoserver-plugin.jar file.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Mike

Back to the top